Dremel Tungsten Carbide Cutter #9901.
Suitable For Dremel 200/3000/4000/8200.
The only substance harder than tungsten carbide is diamond. Dremel tungsten carbide Cutters are ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard substances, like cast iron, nonferrous metals, and hard woods. The 1/8-inch tungsten carbide cutter can be used in virtually any Dremel rotary tool.
- Carbide cutters outlast high speed cutters many times over.
- Carbide is the hardest material next to diamonds. That is the reason why we recommend to use it on specially hard materials.
- Use for shaping, smoothing and material removal.
- Use on hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics, hardwoods and other hard materials.
- Cutting is done with the sides of the cutter: The point or tip of the cutter cuts poorly and shatters. It will break under too much pressure.
- Keep a light touch and use sharp, clean accessories.
- We advise to secure objects to a stable surface during work.
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- Brand: DREMEL
- Code: 2 615 990 132
- Model: 9901
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Shank diameter: 3.2mm
- Working diameter: 3.2mm
- Maximum RPM: 30.000 1/min
- Bit Diameter Inch: 1/8"
- Quantity: 1
- 1 x Dremel Tungsten Carbide Cutter 3.2mm (9901)